Saturday 28 July 2012

Sony ericsson xperia x10 mini pro *

sony ericsson xperia x10 mini pro black phone in very good condition unlocked comes boxed with charger and usb cable 100o.n.o White / Silver Nokia 5230 Navi in mint condition still has got the genuine screen protector on. All the accessories included as shown in picture. Its on Three Mobile. Hy.i sale my iphone 4 unlock from apple showroom.very good conditions.any question please call me.No pay pal and post! Cash on collection.thx 07896267900 I bought this phone on gumtree 2 weeks ago and canot get used to it, I bought it sealed. The phone is in immaculate condition and can easily pass as new. I have the box and all accessories. Please no scammers or paypal, i will not post the phone anywhere, you are welcome to come and view the phone at my house. Try and avoid texting or emailing, pick up the phone and call me. BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY CURVE 9300 PHONE UNLOCKED IN PINK COLOUR PHONE IS FULLY BOXED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES STILL IN ITS PACKAGING In the box 1 x Blackberry 9300 handset 1 x Wall charger 1 x USB conect cable 1 x Battery 1 x Headphone set 1 x Instruction manual Box has been opened to unlock phone. CALL OR TEXT 07590009442

0 comments:

Post a Comment