Sunday 29 July 2012

SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 UNLOCKED WHITE .

Samsung galaxy S2 factory unlocked in white. The phone comes fully boxed with charger and completely unused ear phones. The screen is in mint condition with not one single mark on it. (had screen protector since day 1) The phone is in perfect working order and will take any network. It is runing on the latest and greatest Android software. I have fitted a brand new screen protector The phone comes with a black rubber case as you can see in the picture which fits the phone perfectly and protects it. There is a slight mark and I mean slight mark on the top of the phone where the silver trim is. otherwise in mint condition. Blackberry Curve Good Condition Unlocked All Networks Call Me If Your Instrested 07879285058 Or email NEEDS TO GO BY 2PM 2MORROW Hi guys, Just got this on Monday, Its my upgrade from carphone warehouse, I have only taken off the celophane to insure the hone and content are there but I have not used it at all, it is 3 days old and is unblocked until the first simm is put in, i have not put a simm into it so it is still unblocked. its in white and comes with earphones, dock and all cables. it is a lovely phone however I am a Blackberry baby. I will not post out collect from me only. Please text me if you are interested or have any questions, i can take offers if sensible this is a star of a phone and it is unused and totally new. *** VANS IPHONE WAFFLE SOLE GRIP CASE FOR IPHONE 4 4S *** Brand New In Retail Packaging Fits All iPhone 4 Models Same Day Dispatch, FREE First Class R

0 comments:

Post a Comment