Saturday 28 July 2012

IPHONE 4S 16gb ON 02 NETWORK (Brand new in black) .

I have for sale an iphone 4s 16gb in BLACK on the o2 network. The phone is immaculate with the protective stickers on the front and back. The phone comes with box and accessories and is still under apple care warranty. call or txt Adam on 07779365975 Looking to swap my BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 for a WHITE!! Iphone 4 Please call or text 07969221280 ASAP! Thank BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 IN BOX UNWANTED UPGRADE as you can see from the picture the phone is in immaculate condition and hasnt even been used yet. it was only open just to see the contents and to take picture of the phone to prove that this add is 100% real im asking for 410 ono should you be interest either email me or text me please, im located near vauxhall underground station. cheers I will not send this by post or do any paypal arrangements. hi, i have a black dr dre iphone case never used comes fully presented in box and looks excellent on any iphone 4/4s. these are going for 15-20 online so grab a bargain! Hello, I have a spare sim card which I am not using and would like to sell this to someone who can make use of this. i have additional contact sim card (Tmobile) which comes with 50min per month with unlimited internet and unlimited text messages. I pay about 20 per month and its on 18mts contract. I can sell this to someone at reasonable price who can make use of this sim. Get in touch with me at 07909837656 or email me, Many thanks, Jay

0 comments:

Post a Comment