Sunday 29 July 2012

Blackberry curve 9300 !

I am selling my Blackberry as i cant get on with it, too used to Iphones. It is in excellent condition and is graphite colour. Comes with USB charger and 2gb memory card. Factory unlocked. . Fully boxed comes with a charger, headphones and instruction Everything working perfectly, Good condition always had back and front covers, it is my girlfriends phone so well looked after. Selling cause i got her iphone 4s as a present. I have an I phone 4, imaculate condition and locked to O2. I am selling because I have the 4s now. There is no charger and box with this smart phone hence the asking price. Please no time wasters Brand New Orange BlackBerry 8520, comes with manuals, a case, charger, usb cable and 2 batteries, completely new with protective film on screen and back cover. Can be easily unlocked for a fiver at any store. *Sensible Offers Only* Call only after 6pm, Text and E-mail anytime. Hi, im selling my blackberry bold 9700 due to getting a new phone so this phone is no longer needed. The phone itself works perfect however does have quite a lot of scuffs and scratches and could do with a new housing which is only a tener hence the low price. Unfortanetly the charger and box have been lost within my house so this sale is for the PHONE ONLY! Phone is locked to three but can be unlocked easily. Overall a fantastic phone and would make a great business phone. Pickup only from Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire(NOT LUTON) 60-NO OFFERS No messers or timewasters! Call or text me on-07877384361 Thanks for looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment