Tuesday 31 July 2012

Samsung Galaxy S2 unlocked .

Galaxy S2 16gb, unlocked to all networks, as new condition. Always had a screen protector on and kept in a case. Box, charger, usb cable and ear phones. Also has 3 cases and spare screen protectors I have an iPhone 4s for sale in good condition it is nine months old it comes with the USB cable the USB wall plug adapter and the pair of apple headphones I will also be willing to give my docking station I have for the phone as well BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 SUPERB CONDITION SLIGHTLY USED 2 WEEKS COMES WITH CHARGER / DATA CABLE CASE WITH BELT CLIP NO BOX NOT A FAN OF BLACKBERRY HENCE SELLING unlocked to any carrier Thanks for looking at my ad. I have a number of iPhone 4 cases for sale, different colours. This ad is for the Gloss White ones pictured. I have a few available I supply each case with a FREE screen protector as well and postage and packaging is included in the price which will be sent by Royal Mail Thanks for looking. i have a iphone 4 for sale its on vodafone,its in excellent condition,in box,its black,and has many apps on there,am looking for 220,but will take reasonable offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment