Friday 27 July 2012

IPHONE 4/ 4S LEATHER CASE, CRYSTAL CASE + STYLUS PEN BARGAIN £6 !!! +

LEATHER CASE PROTECTS THE WHOLE PHONE CRYSTAL CASE PROTECTS BACK AND SIDES PLUS STYLUS PEN SHOPS VERY EXPENSIVE IM GIVING AWAY ONLY FOR 6 FROM BETHNAL GREEN CALL: 07572794574 Hello i would like to trade/swap my blackberry 9900 for iphone 4s , for T-mobile + some cash please let me know what you have .. the blackberry is unlocked and excellent shape .comes with charger leather holster .. iphone will be checked and i.d checked to make sure it is not blocked .. no timewasters Was bought for me as a gift but have decided to get a Samsung galaxy s3. Phone is new and unused with all accessories. UK latest model in white.16gb of storage. Please feel free to ask any questions This is a very well looked after iphone 4 black. It has 16gb and it comes in black. Mint Condition, There are no scratches on the front or back and it is working perfectly in any network. It comes with charger and headset only as I lost box while moving house, I live near chadwell heath staton so exchange can be made near about in chadwell heath or Romford Area 250 final (No offers please) Call Khan 07714168184 (No time wasters and no bargains) Selling my Galaxy S II, perfect condition absolutely no damage whatsoever. 10 months warranty, 2 phone cases, screen protector, box + wires. The phone is UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS, and was taken out with O2 on contract. I live in Darfield, Barnsley (25 minute drive from sheffield). I want cash on collection only ** PLEASE TEXT ONLY, NO CALLS AS I MAY BE BUSY MOST OF THE WEEK*

0 comments:

Post a Comment