Thursday 26 July 2012

Apple Iphone 4s 32gb white brand new sealed boxed unlocked -

Apple Iphone 4s 32GB white Factory Unlocked Comes brand new boxed and sealed complete with all accessories. Buy from a trusted seller Can meet for collection IPHONE 4S 64 GIG WHITE - SIRI LATEST SOFTWARE I HAVE HAD THIS PHONE FOR 3 MONTHS AND HAVE LOOKED AFTER IT - CONDITION IS EXCELLENT - NO FAULTS OR PROBLEMS WITH IT - ORIGINAL BOX AND ALL CONTENTS - SELLING FOR CASH - LOCAL INTEREST ONLY - WILL NOT POST - PLEASE CALL OR TXT IF YOU WANT IT - (0)7518 334 967 Blackberry curve 9360 black colour, boxed with its original box, 2GB micro SD memory card, charger and headphones. I´m looking for 120 but I´m open to offers :) Text if interested, I´ll remove the ad once I sell it. Thanks for looking! I´m not going to post it to Nigeria, scammers be aware! BlackBerry Torch 9810 - BlackBerry OS 7.0 UNLOCKED TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Size 480 x 640 pixels, 3.2 inches (~250 ppi pixel density) CPU Speed 1.2 GHz 8 GB storage, 768 MB RAM Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n,, Bluetooth, GPS. 5 MP, 2592Ñ…1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, 720HD Video Recording In Good Condition with Box, USB Lead, UK Charger & world Wide Charger. Manuel, New Headphones. 130, No Offers Re Advertised Due to Time waster. hi im selling my htc one v for 150 nearest offer I have never used it and its still boxed. It is unlocked to any netork I decided to sell it as it aint my type of mo

0 comments:

Post a Comment