Thursday 26 July 2012

16 GB Samsung Galaxy S III, Brand new, unlocked- Black. .

Hello thank you for taking time to look at my ad, I am selling my phone which I no longer need as I upgraded to an Iphone 4s and I am selling it at a very reasonable price. Box includes, wall charger, usb, earphones and a pouch. Closed my mobile phones unlocking shop and left all relevant unlocking stuffs. Unlocking box includes universal box, 2Xsetool, micro box, cyclone box, nspro, sagemaster, mt box and lots more inc. all cables. Also there are some working mobile phones, blackberry, 3X8520, etc. and two very good computers which I bought from Avast. It would be better if you can come to see all stuffs in Sheffield because items are more than description above and the price may varies as well. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further question. Nokia 1280 Mobile Phone. Mobile Phone Is In EXCELLENT Condition. Mobile phone unlocked to all networks, worldwide Phone will come with, Battery And Battery Cover Bargain At 10 NO OFFERS. please contact me on 07938995394 PAY AS YOU GO APPLE IPHONE 4 16GB BLACK ON O2 IPHONE 4 BOUGHT AS PAY AS YOU GO AND NEVER BEEN ON CONTRACT. IPHONE IS BEING SOLD AS GENUINE AND NO CHANCE OF BEING BLOCKED. SLIGHT SCRATCHES ON TOP SCREEN BUT IN GOOD WORKING ORDER. AUTHENTIC SELLER AND VIEWING AND TESTING IS WELCOME BEFORE PURCHASE. I have a Sony Ericsson T303. Phone is in full working order. Unlocked as well, Fair condition with some marks. comes with mains charger

0 comments:

Post a Comment