Sunday 29 July 2012

Contract Sim card for sale *

Hello, I have a spare sim card which I am not using and would like to sell this to someone who can make use of this. i have additional contact sim card (Tmobile) which comes with 50min per month with unlimited internet and unlimited text messages. I pay about 20 per month and its on 18mts contract. I can sell this to someone at reasonable price who can make use of this sim. Get in touch with me at 07909837656 or email me, Many thanks, Jay Apple iphone 4s White on Orange/T-mobile Brand new handset. Has all original protective covers on comes in box with all accessories. Warranty ends 21st August 2013. Can be unlocked from 15 pounds. Pick up only from sheffield, firth park. First come first serve buy with confidence we are business Sellers. The picture is not original. NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE!!!!! This is a genuine apple product and not a Chinese copy. White blackberry bold 9780. 10 months old. Great condtion. O2 network. Only selling as i have changed to an iphone. 120 Text - 07515962588 Having trouble uploading a photo if u text me I can send u a photo of it. Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB Black Very small crack on rear outer casing above charge dock but this does not affect performance/use of phone which is in perfect working order. Also Locked to orange hence price. Comes with white iphone charge cable and box. Open to sensible offers (If you contacted me yesterday I will now accept your offer) hi these are 100% genuine and

0 comments:

Post a Comment