Sunday 29 July 2012

IPhone 4s factory unlocked *

Literally a brand new handset. Still got original stickers on the screen and back not a mark on it guaranteed not to get blocked. All accessories but no box. Please no offers. This is my last price. No swaps Very good condition with original box which includes the usb cable,wall plug,headphones and a white leather pouch was given as a present at christmas but have now got my upgrade. Apple replaced my iphone with this manufactured phone which comes with 3 months warranty. Excellent condition, front and back stickers still in place as I just got the phone today. Will include box and charger. About to upgrade soon, therefore do not need this phone anymore. We buy most HTC models in most conditions... let me know what you want to sell and I can offer a price and instant cash - no hassle of selling here, waiting for buyer to collect and payment to clear - no fake buyers and scams to catch you out! APPLE IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE,BRAND NEW,STILL SCREEN PROTECTOR ON FRONT AND BACK.NOT ACTIVTED YET,ON 3 NETWORK PHONE WILL NEVER BARRED IN FUTURE,WILL PROVIDE RECEIPT PLZ CALL ONLY

0 comments:

Post a Comment