Sunday 29 July 2012

Blackberry curve 9300 unlocked for sale or swap *

I have a Blackberry Curve 9300 unlocked to all networks, in good condition just wear and tear on the back cover. It has Gold housing around it and comes with another mobile housing to cover the blackberry. It comes all boxed but there is no charger, however it can be charged with the USB cable i will give you. Text me only, will not pick up calls! : 07938884940 I will not go any lower on the price and i am open for swaps, i will pay money on top for: - iPhone 4 - Samsung Galaxy S2 - Samsung Galaxy Note I have a Blackberry bold 9780 for sale which is unlocked to all networks got the box,charger,lead,books,cds,back case,2gb memory card and 2 full caseing black and white. STILL FOR SALE Unlocked to all networks Comes with box and charger Very good CONDITION No faults In black colour WANTING TO SWAP WITH ANYTHING AROUND Â130 OR JUST A SALE Call or text me I WILL NOT SEND IT TO NIGERIA FOR YOUR BROTHER, UNCLES. Sister, friend ETC! UNWANTED GIFT.tel;07529701503 Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging . Brand: Nokia SIM Lock: Unlocked Family Line: Nokia Asha Colour: Graphite Model: 300 Camera: 5 Megapixel MPN: NokiaAsha300Unlocked Offers considered but i need as much as i can get for my phone. Brand new screen with original film still on, and new rear housing so it looks absolutely mint. I have fully updated it to android 4.0 and it runs wicked fast with its powerful smartphone specs. Comes with: -Phone -C

0 comments:

Post a Comment