Thursday 26 July 2012

Cheapest Iphone 4S White 16GB White (works outside UK) !

Iphone 4S white 16GB White, works only outside uk. Its unlocked (was on Vodafone before) Unlocking Refernce number can be provided if anyone needs. (for the unlocking guarantee. Comes with Box. Almost new no scratch this phone you can use 3 sim card any network and is got tv and memory card - mp3/mp4 player / 2.2 inch TFT LCD / double high-definition camera , FM radio , video recorder , YAMAHA loud speaker ,bluetooth stereo wireless , good condition I am selling my black iphone 4 32gb. It comes with all accessories including the box itself and the manuals. I also have the sim eject tool. The phone has been looked after very well. It has no marks or scratches. IMMACULATE Condition. My price is 300 but I will consider very close offers. Ring or text: 07944264670 Used S2 very good condition 10 months old, no marks on screen. For 15 more you also get in car holder, and cycle holder. Unlocked so will work with any network. Comes with box, charger, earphones and manual. hello im after any i phone 3gs i in birmingham cash waiting faulty ore working please call me ore meesage me with a price of what it is and if anything is wrong with it thank you. cash waiting upto 80

0 comments:

Post a Comment