Sunday 19 August 2012

BLACKBERRY 8520 FOR SALE,very good condition,in pink colour ?

This phone is clean and is open to all networks except 3 networks,its in great condition and works perfectly,lts in pink colour. lt comes without a charger Hello Everyone, I have here my Blackberry Torch 9800 for sale; It is in Mint condition,have always kept in a case cover. Will give you the case cover free. Comes with the original box, charger, book, USB cable. Text ONLY between 9am to 6pm Call or Text ONLY after 6pm to midnight. NO EMAILS PLEASE.... Thanks, Jadi 07712445598 NO SPAMMERS I have a Samsung Galaxy SII (S2) White Vodafone for sale. I have had it for 10 months & have now upgraded! The phone is in excellent condition, I have looked after it very well. Also It is runing Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System. It comes with box, charger, USB cable but NO earphones (They are used). I will only sell it by pick-up only, so i can show proof that the phone was purchased by me (the IMEI number / Serial number is printed on my contract to prove this). I am going through the process of unlocking the phone to be used on any network, but I am still waiting for it to happen. Please - no time wasters! 230! Genuine Sony Ericsson USB Data Cable. For transferring music, photos, ringtones, contacts, and more - between phone and laptops, computers etc. Good condition. Hi i am selling a brilliant condition Apple I Phone 3G 8GB on the O2 network. The phone is in really good condition and

0 comments:

Post a Comment