Wednesday 25 July 2012

SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 BRAND NEW UNLOCKED .

SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 WHITE BRAND NEW UNLOCKED CAN BE COLLECTED FROM OUR OFFICE THIS IS A CASH ONLY SALE, NO POSTAGE, NO PAYPAL & PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS! THANK YOU I am selling 2 black leather blackerry cases in Perfect condition or I can do 2 for 5 :) these are cheap as I paid 8-10 each :) can deliver if Local.and I can deliver same day :) 120 - O.N.O Calls Only Located South London, Elephant & Castle Specifications: Brand new, all accessories and box included. Screen protector still attached Never used NO OFFER Blackberry Bold 9700 (BRAND NEW) sealed never used as pics say Based in London bridge can meet in London bridge or Waterloo or Charing Cross Brand New Blackberry Bold 9700. can be unlocked anywhere even online The phone is a brand new replacement I received from T-mobile jtoday And instead of using it, have decided to sell it. Comes Boxed, includes all accessories (charger, pc cable), phone is completely brand new. Pick up an absolute bargain here. Please call Thanks for looking. I am selling my HTC Sensation, the phone is in excellent condition and comes with the original box and accessories. The phone has a built in 8mp digital camera with auto focus and 1080i video recording. I am located in Saltash, Cornwall. 130 for quick sale, please no offers though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment