Tuesday 31 July 2012

I Phone 4 8GB in mint condition comes with box and accesories !

Hi I am selling my iphone 4 8gb phone due to me getting a samsung galaxy ace. It comes boxed and is unlocked to any network, comes with headphones, and a few random covers/screen protectors. Is in great condition with no scratches or wear and tear. Would post if necessary or can collect Email me if interested APPLE IPHONE 4S 64 GB UNLOCKED WITH WARRANTY THIS IS A BRAND NEW REPLACEMENT FROM APPLE, AFTER OUR PREVIOUS PHONE HAD A FAULT, HENCE COMES IN THE APPLE SERVICE CARE REPLACEMENT BOX STILL UNDER APPLE WARRANTY TILL MIDDLE OF OCTOBER 2012 COMES WITH CHARGER & HEADPHONES, ORIGINAL BOX BEEN MISPLACED, IF FOUND WILL INCLUDE ANY QUERIES FEEL FREE TO ASK? CASH ONLY, CAN BE COLLECTED FROM OUR OFFICE THANKS selling iPhone 3gs white 32 gig sim free phone. this phone is unmarked condition!!! NO OFFERS !!!! 180 is final price worth every peny. BLACKBERRY 9900 WHITE UNLOCKED BOXED WITH PHONE & ACCESSORIES USED THOUGH IN VERY GOOD CONDITION ANY QUERIES FEEL FREE TO ASK? CAN BE COLLECTED FROM OUR OFFICE PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS HENCE NO POSTAGE NOR NO PAYPAL THANKS This is an apple retailing iPhone 4s, factory unlocked. It will never get blocked unlike the contract iPhone. It is also boxed with everything original. I have proof of purchase. You can also come to where I live to collect this phone. Offers under 450 will be ignored. I have

0 comments:

Post a Comment