Friday 27 July 2012

LG Optimus L3 SIM Free Unlocked Mobile Phone Boxed !

Hi up for sale is my LG Optimus L3 Sim Free boxed with charger Nice condition ,some bits of wear to the back , but still a very nice phone only selling as upgraded. Leading Edge Square Shape & Sensuously Slim Find satisfaction in a design that has both an exquisite style and a comfortable grip. Be confident with a slim and sleek style that demands attention. Now, no matter how you choose to look at the screen it looks great as it offers the perfect size. Get the big picture as the enlarged screen size increases readability. I have an iphone 4s in white that I am looking to sell or swap, preferably for a samsung s2. My iphone is in excellent condition apart from a crack on the screen, I believe the replacement screens are very cheap from places like ebay, so if you are good at taking things apart then it will be a very cheap repair. Open to genuine offers I have a white iphone 4s on tmobile for sale. it comes with the box and unused headphones and charger. The phone has only been used a couple of times. The reason i am selling the phone is it was a unwanted gift. This is a genuine item. I am open to sensible offers and no time wasters.cash on collection only. I do not want to swap anything nor do i accept paypal n will not shift abroad so dont bother asking and no scammers. Thank you, I got a 2 day old BB bold 9780 unlocked In black comes with leather BB case And box with all contents I am lOoking For a unlocked htc desire s or a htc Sensation must be unlocked no time Wasters will not post or do paypal if No answer text the great samsung galaxy s2 touch phone ,comes boxed,loads of extra games and apps on it,internat,sat navigation,facebook,twitter,yahoo,hotmail,google,loads

0 comments:

Post a Comment