Thursday 13 September 2012

Samsung galaxy s2 new *

New still in box Black Samsung galaxy Orange network willing to take offers but Plz no messing around with stupid offers will drop off in Cardiff or Barry or u can pick it up from me i dont post to people because i want thr buy to go somthe and we both be happy I am selling my used black iPhone 4 16GB. The iphone is Factory unlocked on all networks by Apple. I have the orginal case sticker on the back which has never been removed. The phone is in excellent condition and always kept in a case. I have never dropped this phone. I cant find any scratches on the screen but it has a few minor marks on the side of the phone (silver part) this happens by taking the phone case in and out. Overall in immaculate condition. The phone is less the 10 months old. Im based in East London and will only meet face to face for exchange. Please include email address and better still your mobile contact number for a swift response. Thanks. I am selling 9 brand new unlocked sim free factory unlocked iPhone 4s 64gb all in white I am happy to sell them separately at 500.00 per handset Please do not contact me if your looking to buy them cheaper then what I am offering my answer will be no will not sell them for anything less then 500.00 per handset So do not waste your time and my time thank you samsung galaxy ace brand new in a box..... has two changeable back c

0 comments:

Post a Comment