Wednesday 12 September 2012

IPhone 4S 16GB WHITE - Cheapest price! +

Good condition, Priced to sell. Locked to O2/Tesco/Giff Gaff Comes Boxed with Brand New USB/Charger and Headphones. Item can be collected from Slough or I can meet up in Reading/Maidenhead/Ealing/London Paddington (5 extra). 299 No Offers! in very good condition. Used for 3 days until i bought a pink cover I can post, but would cost an additional 2 and money would have to be paid upfront via bank transfer or paypal or depending on your address, I can drive to you, but petrol costs would have to be paid or pick up from pontypridd. xx Audi keyring mobile phone open on all network brand new with box and tiny little mobile phone I have them in a few colours Black White and Sliver/Crome selling for 70 ono call Kay on 07971304435 Hi there ! i have a blackberry bold that has been sitting in my house for over 3 months ! it works completely fine ! It has 2 minor scratches which you canot see , if you want to negogiate it is fine ! however the lowest i am going is 100 i have the box somewhere at home ! i will provide if you ask email me and ill give my number ! do not accept private or unknowumbers unlocked to all networks wifi very good condition with mains charger i want aokia X2 or something with buttons

0 comments:

Post a Comment