Sunday 9 September 2012

Blackberry bold 9700 unlocked like new +

Here we have my blackberry bold its unlocked and In great condition and has been well maintained it comes with charger may px plus cash my way 100 07825519713 hi i have a x10 mini pro wx condition on th o2 network fully boxed with acc no scratches in perfect cond txt only 07855095193 can del local Good working phone, open to any network, comes with head phones and charger. Also a fue pink phone cases. Optional. Screen and tuch in perfect condition. Only reason for selling is because its not needed anymore. Head phones brand new.. also charger! Needs to be sold soon as possible NO waste timers thankyou. added a photo of the phone, it isnt the phone but i can send pictures if needed. PICK UP ONLY Contact me on my email adress. iPad 3 black 16gig wifi and cellular 4g comes complete with box and everythink in perfect condition also has a white silicon case and a pink leather wallet looking for 400 ovno text me on 07572352450 Hi. Selling my Blackberry Bold 9900 it is in VERY good condition as seen in the pics below. Genuine reason for sale going to buy a Iphone. Got box including charger, headphones, CD, manual etc. On 02. Give me a call or text. 07850338413 Wanting 210

0 comments:

Post a Comment