Saturday 8 September 2012

IPhone 4 16 GB black with box and all accessories sell or swap !

hi I would like to swap my iPhone 4 16GB BLACK on t mobile or orange network very good condition with all accessories.will swap with iphone 4/4s or Htc one x or Samsung galaxy s3 unlocked or on 3network.OR SELL ON 260 CASH.... APPLE IPHONE 3GS 16GB BLACK IN VERY GOOD CONDITION FOR AGE WORK WITH, O2,VODAFONE,ORANGE,TMOBILE,3 NETWORK ONLY (NO LYCA LEBARA ECT) PICK UP ONLY FROM MANCHESTER PLEASE RING FOR MORE INFO 07865464786 Any of these Mobiles work fine , 10 quids each. Any Mobile Chargers 2 - 3 quids each Power cables, USB cables, depends on sizes 4 - 10 quids Power cables, power adopters 2 - 5 quids I am selling this red iphone 4, 16GB on the Orange/T-Mobile network. I had this red conversion done by IphoneColours and the front and back are still in perfect condition but the bezel has a couple of marks around it which you dont see with the bumper case which I will include for you. It is 100% fully working the only thing I can think that is wrong with it is that the home button is a bit hard to push in compared to most iphones but it works fine and I have restored it to factory settings all ready for its new owner. I want 240 posted for it. Email or Text me for more info! Great condition iphone 4 with all contents in original box Power button a little stiff but functions as normal. Locked to tmobile/orange - can be easily unlocked Call for more details. LOCATION: London or Warwickshire

0 comments:

Post a Comment