Saturday 8 September 2012

Blackberry bold 9900 unlocked and excellent condition -

I am selling my blackberry bold 9900 as I have just received an upgrade and I no longer need it, it is unlocked to all networks and it is in excellent condition with no scratches, I am looking for a quick sale at a price of 210 ono, so text or e-mail me with offers, cash only but I will accept cash + another phone or a straight swap, I am happy to travel to collect the cash, text me cos it will go quick, it comes with a charger and a blackberry case Hey there looking to sell my Iphone 4 16 gig in white locked on Orange with three covers, A Blue one, A Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and a leather flip case with charger, In car charger and back up phone to laptop cables. the extras are worth about 40 on their own. Looking for 180-200 or a swap for a Samsung Galaxy S1 to 3 or Nokia Lumia on O2 or unlocked. Phone is in Mint condition. Thanks. BT Home Hub 2 includes Home hub phone. Out of contract so no longer needed. Also suitable if you have this make of Home Hub but no phone as you can use the phonewith your existing home hub. Apple iPhone 3GS 16 GB Full White Unlocked to all networks Latest software iOS 5.1.1 freshly installed. Comes with ... USB Lead Brand New Wall Charger Sim removal pin Professionally refurbished including.. Brand New White Touch Screen with plastic screen protector still fitted Brand new gleaming 16GB white Rear housing professionally fitted unmarked not a single scratch. Few light marks on the chrome trim other than this it is pristine! Beautiful iPhone and very rare full white. Refurbished to the highest quality, doubt you will find a nicer looking iPhone 3GS !

0 comments:

Post a Comment