Saturday 8 September 2012

Nearly new htc one x 32gb white .

nearly new no scratches in white with accessories box and origional contents looking for cash or swap for a galaxy s3 in any coulour feel free to text or ring or email cheers Apple iPhone 4 in good condition Vodafone network 16g White Box Apple plug Booklet usb cable Text on O74O22O4411 I HAVE 3 BRAND NEW GALAXY 3’S FOR SALE, UNTOUCHED FRESH IN THE BOX. ALL THAT’S MISSING ARE ITS NEW OWNERS. THE PHONES COME WITH 12-24 MONTHS WARRANTY AND ARE 100% LEGIT. THEY ALL COME WITH THE USUAL ACCESSORIES CHARGER, USB HEADSET. THEY WILL NEVER GET BLOCKED, IF THEY DO SO, PLEASE RETURN IT AND I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY BACK. I HAVE 2 IN PEBBLE BLUE, AND ONE IN WHITE 1 OF THEM IS SIM FREE, AND THE OTHERS ARE LOCKED TO T-MOBILE AND ORANGE. ONLY CONACT ME IF YOU ARE SERIOUS IN BUYING, I ASSURE YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED. PRICE: 410 I will delete this ad once i sold the phones hi i have a lilac blackberry 8520 and i cant use it anymore .it is unlocked to any network and it is iormal condition.it works well no problem.if you are interested in it please text or call me on 07874115508.thanks Self-describing, good working condition, locked to O2 but easy to unlock, nice little phone, active aand working BBM etc. Any more info needed give me a shout :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment