Saturday 8 September 2012

Iphone 4s black 16b like new -

almost new 02 locked apple iPhone 4s white 16 GB on sale. it comes with charger,headphone.ONLY 3 DAYS OLD IN BOX. if interested contact me at 07557916022 Recently claimed on ins for lost I phone.needed replacement immediately so went out and bought Samsung s3..so now I have a new apple I phone in black(8gb) sent from insurers for me to do what I want with it.so it comes to you as handset only as charger and headphones also lost.this item is brand new on 3network...any questions, pls feel free to call and I will Endeavour to answer any questions you may have... Many thanks for viewing this ad!!!!!!! Mark... Blackberry Curve 9360 in black. Comes in box with original charger/ USB cable, manual and earphones. In a very good condition and working perfectly. No offers. FOR SALE IS A .... BLACK HTC HERO- GOOD PHONE FOR MULTI-TASKING! http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_hero-2861.php GOOD CONDITION, ON T-MOBILE COMES ONLY WITH A CHARGER. IN HARROW AREA, ABLE TO MEET AT QUEENSBURY/KINGSBURY. CONTACT ME ON 07757 92 55 25 OR ADD MY BBM 21DEFEC8 2 1 D E F E C 8 1 x genuine HTC silicone cae 1 x Incipio NGP case 1 x Anker heavy duty battery (Quality German made battery which gives up to 30% extra battery life, gets great reviews on Amazon). All together cost about 30 new.

0 comments:

Post a Comment