Tuesday 11 September 2012

Brand New Boxed LG Optimus L3 E400 Black Unlocked -

Brand New Boxed LG Optimus L3 (E400) - Black - Unlocked * Android Smart Phone * 3 Mega Pixel Camera * WiFi * Bluetooth * GPS * Brand New unwanted upgrade * Unlocked for use on any network (SIM free) Cash on collection from Kingston upon Thames or Hammersmith areas selling my iPhone 3gs, i dont know why it is stuck on apple logo :( so selling it the back has a crack ... needs new housing 85 cash on collection from southall no accessories im afraid . . . .. call aliya on 07413167433 Hi I am looking to buy a blackberry curve 9360 or 9320 In good con All networks Come with charger Ring or text me on 07907168744 with your offers!! Iphone 4 boxed 16gig in excellent condition its on 3 network Swap for other boxed top phone Text or ring 07402918236 I am hoping I could pass my remaining contract on to someone who would like my great package of Oragne Panther 40, it only has another year left on it, and its only roughly 37 pounds a month, I am hoping to go onto pay as you go as i keep spending too much money on my phone bills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment