Sunday 9 September 2012

NEW Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 Simfree +

Only a few left they are going very quick i have white and black available deals can be done if more than one is bought Each one is sealed with warranty and receipt also open to all networks so you can buy with confidence CONTACT zimzimax hotmail co uk Thanks Blackberry Curve 9300 3g locked to Vodafone Comes with charger it will need a new housing if your fussy about the condition housing 5 on ebay. Eventhough the condition is not too good the phone works 100% As it is on vodafone i need a phone on Orange so if u have another blackberry on Orange dont really mind what model i will swap you. or 50 ONO Text me I am hoping I could pass my remaining contract on to someone who would like my great package of Oragne Panther 40, it only has another year left on it, and its only roughly 37 pounds a month, I am hoping to go onto pay as you go as i keep spending too much money on my phone bills. Just had my apple black iPhone 4 replaced from the apple store. Brand new handset. Comes with iPhone 4 box and charger. No timewasters please!!! Factory Unlocked! At work in the day so unable to take calls, please text me. Collection only ***iPhone 4S 16GB Black*** Factory Unlocked This phone is in absolute mint condition with not a mark on it. All accessories come unused with the original plastic seals still on them as you can see in the picture. The phone comes with iOS6 pre installed which is a legitimate copy directly from Apple. Any further updates will also be made available as the UDID is registered with my A

0 comments:

Post a Comment