Monday 10 September 2012

IPhone 4s white 32g brand new arriving on tuesday from three network, .

Brand new new new not even opened in a box from three network, iPhone 4s white 32g All accessories arriving via post on Tuesday 11 sept Ideal for gift, call for pictures I HAVE A 4 WEEK OLD BLACKBERRY BOLD 9790 WHICH HAS ONLY BEEN USED ON TMOBILE SO NOT SURE IF UNLOCKED. HAS A SLIGHT SCUFF TO TOP CORNER. SELLING DUE TO NOT BEING ABLE TO GET ON WITH. I AM OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS. NO TIMEWASERS PLEASE. boxed with all the bits headphones and charger unused phone is prestine and had cover from day 1 on three network and is pay as you go just upgraded to 4 s no cash offers will swap for good mountian bike disc Hi. Selling my Blackberry Bold 9900 it is in VERY good condition as seen in the pics below. Genuine reason for sale going to buy a Iphone. Got box including charger, headphones, CD, manual etc. On 02. Give me a call or text. 07850338413 Wanting 210 hello i am selling my brand new 4s 16g black it was a unwanted birthday present so i want to sell it phone comes with box charger and other adaptors. i would prefer if you call me and no withheld numbers give me a call if interested sensible offers only

0 comments:

Post a Comment