Thursday 6 September 2012

Brand New White iPhone 4S - 2months old +

Apple iPhone 4S. Mint condition. Comes with charger. No scratches. No jokers please, serious buyers. Contact ASAP Hi I am selling my brand new HTC desire c in white never been opened or switched on its locked to 3 network , it has beats audio built in , and has a 4g memory built in which u can expand with a mem card , has the latest software 4.0 ice cream sandwich , it is a lovely phone but I need the money for my holiday so has to go this week hence low price thanks for looking. SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK VERY GOOD CONDITION NOT SCRATCHED COMES WITH BOX,BOOKS,EARPHONES,CHARGER COUPLE RUBBER BACK CASES AND A LEATHER ALL OVER CASE CALL,TEXT OR JUST EMAIL.......07526085139 BARGAIN AT 220 NO SCAMMERS WANTING POSTED TO TIMBUCKTWO Blackberry Bold 9900 for sale, comes with charger 3pin and 2pin plug, also with back black case, also has protective screen. Condition is as good as new, for all you CEX lovers it would be classed a grade A! It is locked to vodaphone but can I unlock it for 5 extra, or you can unlock it for 5, there are two phone shops on stokes croft who will do it for this price. Phone has been flashed, so all unecessary content removed. Pick up only! I need you to see what you are buying. Please no time wasters! I am selling it because I have moved on to a Samsung. Well give me a call if you want this great offer! BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S II MOBILE PHONE UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS BOXED Samsung Galaxy S II NEW Super AMOLED plus display Galaxy S II is the first phone to have Samsun

0 comments:

Post a Comment