Wednesday 15 August 2012

Nokia 8800 Sirocco arte and nokia 8800 black CHEAP +

1 HERE I HAVE NOKIA 8800 SIROCCO GOT IT TIME BACK USED THEN GOT IPHONE SO LEFT IT IN MY ROOM AND FOUND IT SO ITS TIME TO SELL IT DONT HAVE BATTERY NICE LITTLE PHONE .... has 1 2 marks 90 2 nokia 8800 sirocco black good con unlocked working 100% comes with chager i have used it for 1 year and lost it found it in my room there both good phones 100 qwick sale needed no stupid offers 07853450875 Hi, i am selling a good condition Apple I Phone 3G 8GB on the Vodafone network. the phone will work on pay as you go or contract, just put your sim in and away you go. The phone comes complete with original box, the charger, the usb lead, the sim removal pin and some instructions, text 07810447934 cheers I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 White 16GB Unlocked (No box or accessories just phone in perfect conditioo marks). Why is there no box and accessories??!! Because I broke with my girlfriend and I was paying for phone and she just give the phone back on spot.... There is no scam the phone works perfect all kind of test accepted. The price is 275 GBP I want more a SWAP with an HTC ONE X Unlocked in Box. I can PAY a small Difference. Can meet today for both cases. Thanks iPhone 4S 64 GB Boxed With Charger,Headphones,Sim Removal Tool And Manual In Very Good Condition And Sim Free So Can Be Used On Any Network Hi i have a blackberry bold 9000 for sale it works and comes with just the charger, may need a new case has its a bit scrachy if very interested asap will take a bit of money off it. Cash On Collection Only

0 comments:

Post a Comment