Wednesday 29 August 2012

HTC one X unlocked open to any network !

Sold,,, Sold for sale htc one X Unlocked very good condition got screen protector on it and also gel case with it. No offers or awaps Thanks for looking any questions please email me or tx me only coz i may be at work Sold Sold For sale is a Blackberry 9780 Bold - Ring 07594831245 The phones is used but in average Condition Unlocked to any Network Phone, Battery and Wall Charger 125 07594831245 Apple iPhone 4 16gb black All works fine In great condition On orange t-mobile virgietwork Comes with box charger and accessories Quick sale Cash on collection only HI THERE I AM SELLING MY BOLD 9900 ON T-MOBILE, IT IS IN VERRY GOOD CONDITION STILL HAS THE SCREEN PROTECTOR ON , SADLY I LOST THE BOX FOR THIS BUT STILL HAVE THE CHARGER WILLING TO GIVE A T-MOBILE SIM WITH IT WITH 1 MONTH BLACKBERRY MESENGER ON IT. COLLECTIONS ONLY CONTACT ME ON : 07544847755 In good condition. O2, Dark plum casing, Carl Zeiss Optics camera, missing charger. *****IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ****** If you contact me and would like me to respond via email, please add ‘@mail.gumtree.com’ to your email safe list, or alternatively, check for my reply in your junk mail folder. It is probably best to call (sorry, but I can’t reply to texts). No time wasters please. For collection in Brixton. Thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment