Sunday 26 August 2012

Blackberry 9800 torch -

I am selling a BlackBerry 9800 Torch for 30 ONO It was my phone on contract but I lost it and claimed a new one on the insurance, only after this the phone was returned to me so I am selling it. It is open to all networks. Everything on the phone works perfectly like all the apps and bb services the only thing wrong with it is it doesnt call out or text. eveything else can be used like bbm, facebook, twitter, whatsapp etc. It does show signs of wear but this can be easily fixed by purchasing a new housing cover. The screen does have a crack on it but it doesnt affect the use of the phone. The phone is red. This phone usually sells for around 150 so grab yourselfs a bargain. If interested contact me on 07557333269. First come first served as quick sale needed :) For sale is my old Iphone. Unused so being sold. The phone does not turn on, tried to recharge it but it wont turn on. So will need to be looked at or used as spares or something. Screen is fine and only damage i can see with the back cover is a small crack near the charger port which is very common on these models. Any other questions just ask. Martyn Hi I have for sale or swap a brand new only 1 hour old bb 9320 it was the wrong bb I brought it was from carphone warehouse want 100 pound for it or swap for a white bb or android phone its mint condition I only opened the box and had a quick play n its not the one I wanted text me with offers jodie 07742520321 I am selling samsung galaxy s advancd with all accessories including box. Phone is on virgin line but i belive it can work on t-mobile and orange as well. However it can be unlocked for 10 from mobile shop. Phone is in excellent condition. Please no silly offers.thanks. apple iphone 4 open to

0 comments:

Post a Comment