Sunday 26 August 2012

Apple iphone 4 white 16gb unlocked ?

elllw im selling my apple iphone 4 16gb smart phone unlocked to any net work comes with every thing such as charger,usb,headphones, and box n manual n also under appple warrenty fone in very good conditio both side got sreen protctors on. for more info plz contact me on 07875818605 Hi I have a black iPhone 4 16gb comes with USB cable and wall charger. Everything works perfect. Screen is scratch free. I am wanting to swap for a 50cc scooter. Plz text me on 07508120464 Or email me Thanks THIS IS A BRAND NEW IPHONE 4S 32GB IN BLACK THIS IS SEALED AND UNOPENED I CAN SHOW YOU PROOF OF RECEIPT ALSO ONE YEARS WARRANTY IS GIVEN WITH THIS PHONE 5 MINUTE DRIVE AWAY FROM FOSSE PARK THIS IS READY TO COLLECT TODAY DROP ME A TEXT OR RING ME AS IM NOT ALWAYS ON MY EMAIL THANKS PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 07921310516 1700mah battery case usb charge lead not boxed good condition slim bluetooth keyboard usb charge lead boxed very good condition 45 ono have a samsung solid xcover phone for sale it is a great phone for all you people who work outdoors or play outdoorsoNLY BEEN USED A COUPLE OF TIMES AS NEW It is in excellent conditioo scratches on face and back is in good condition too as you can see from the pics .you wont be dissapointed the only thing not in the phone is the memory card , it is also water and dust resistant.if you would like to know any more about this phone just give me a call .Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment