Monday 27 August 2012

Black Vodafone Iphone4 16gb +

Black Vodafone IPhone 4 16gb for sale. Condition as new - handset replaced by insurance company and never used. Box and charger from original phone and in excellent condition. Apple iPhone 4S *latest model* Black Smartphone Factory Unlocked 16GB BRAND NEW STILL FACTORY SEALED. It is Brand New and has not been opened, so the box has remained factory sealed. This iphone is unlocked to any network. ONE DAY OLD Hi All I am selling my iPhone 4 in White 16gb. The phone is used but in excellent working order and comes boxed with original charger and new original headphones. Reason for the sale is I lost my work phone and need to replace that asap. I am either looking for a swap (good blackberry plus cash) or just cash. I am ieed of two phones (one to replace my work and one to replace the iphone that I am selling) Interested please email me asap. Cash on collection only and I am willing to drop off today. Thanks Apple iPhone 16 GB White. This phone is factory unlocked so it can be used any network. It is on IOS 4.2.1.No need to software unlock this one. The back panel is new, so the phone looks like new one. The phone comes with box and accessories included are wall charger and USB sync cable. It is really good phone. Recently I have nearly 40 to unlock and to do all the cosmetic chages. It is a real stuner. I canot post anywhere. Give me a shout if you have got any queries. Genuine buyers

0 comments:

Post a Comment