Thursday 30 August 2012

Samsung Galaxy SIII (3) White Unlocked 16GB *Like New* Collection or Paypal! -

Please email me for more information. Boxed with all accessories. Used for under a month with no scratches or damage what so ever. Selling due to cant get used to Android so keeping my BB Its unlocked. You can come and collect from my house iorth london or pay money into paypal and ill send it. (Will not send out of UK) Will include fee case and stylus! Well i am selling my blackberry case well i want it for more than 20 but if u give me 15 i dont mind so contact me only o2s tho well it was 100 for me i would like it for 50 or something so can you please give me 50-40 or 40-30 NOKIA 1661 MOBILE PHONE USED BUT IN GOOD CONDITION COMES WITH CHARGER ONLY FOR A TENNER CURRENTLY ON VODAFONE BUT CAN BE UNLOCKED EASILY ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO CALL NO TXT MESSAGES THANKS. This phone is only a week old,i brought it but it is not my kind of phone. Comes with everything(earphones,charger,usb cable,case,screen wiper)ETC. These phones are 449.95 to buy brand new still so for the price i am selling it for it is a bargain. ONLY for pickup as i canot deliever. Here I am selling my brand new Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S ..still have box and receipt bought 27/8/12...I got this as I thought I liked it when had a shot in the shop but I cant get used to it so hence ive set price slightly cheaper than buying the handset straight out of the shop. Txt me if interested 07581316326 Sorry for not having pics up as I cant seem to upload the pics on this phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment