Thursday 30 August 2012

IPhone 4s 16gb - Black - Brand New on O2 .

brand new iphone 4s on o2 network still screen protector on it only iphone no box NO OFFERS CASH ON COLLETION ONLY Apple i phone 4 16gb black factory unlocked unwanted upgrade sealed this phone came as an upgrade but I already have a phone and not much patience with touch screen phones! It was delivered last week, is unopened and exactly as you would see it in the shops. Brand new Hi. Everyone. I want to sell my iphone 4 black 16gb. My phone is never used like a phone and so its almost new and not even single scratch. Its in Mint Condition. Reason selling is I have got bb from work and like it. Its Factory Unlocked and open to all network. Comes with charger only I have lost box while moving house. 240 Final -Price is the Price. No offer please! I live near Chadwell Heath Station (East London) so exchange can be made in this area. Call Khan 07714168184 SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 in white o2 network condition is nearly new,with no marks or cratches...a1 comes with charger -usb--carrying cases.ive lost the box first to see will buy,its a great phone,alround. thank you hello im looking to swap my blackberry torch for an iphone if you are interested please txt 07792342187. the phone is only a month old as i got it on my insurance but have been happy with the model since november just fancy a change. works amazing really fast for internet browsing.,

0 comments:

Post a Comment