Thursday 30 August 2012

WHITE iPHONE 3GS LIKE NEW .

WHITE IPHONE 3GS 16GB ON O2 IN NEW CONDITION NOT A MARK!! 150 NO OFFERS SUPPLIED WITH BOX AND CHARGER iphone 4, black color,16 gb with all the accessories for sale. the phone is locked to vodafone and is in excellent condition. NO TIME WASTERS PLS THANKS I have my i phone 4 16 GB in black very good condidtion ... very well looked after being used on 3 network about 7 months only All accessories +box included in this sale 235 no offers cash on collection only Please contact me thanks Hello Viewers, I took this as an upgrade but i prefer my iphone to galaxy so just want to sell it !!! Brand new everything in its wrapper.. It is a brand new white and on VODAFONE not unlocked it is only on Vodafone... Genuine buyer please..not post it to NIgeria or anywhere in Africa .... iphone 3gs 8gb Black, Excellent condition, boxed with accessories locked to three network. for 140. cash on collection only

0 comments:

Post a Comment