Wednesday 29 August 2012

BARGAIN BLACKBERRY 9300 BLACK -

HERE I HAVE A LOVELY BLACKBERRY 9300 IN BLACK UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS...GOOD CONDITION WITH A FEW MINOR SCRATCHES ON THE SCREEN NOTHING TO MAJOR...WORKS PERFECT... COLLECTION ONLY...PLEASE CALL ON 07762057662 selling my samsung galaxy Note only a week old hardly use got screen protecter from day 1 no mark on screen or phone always been in cover.got every things with it box charger usb. unlock to all network in blue color. Apple iPhone 4 16GB White on vodafone Network this is my unwanted upgrade so selling its been opened to take pictures but its brand new never been used as the plastic sticker are still on which shows it a new iphone, accessories are sealed. any questions please contact me on my number. cash on collection quick sale thanks Here I have is my sony ericsson xperia x10 mini pro in good working order can be seen working some scrachers on it from use on 3 net work got app markit on it and skype and facebook gmail did have the charger for it till my dog had it but eny other charger will fit it if its same as a blackberry charger swap for an other smart phone on 3 net work pick ups only as I dont drive txt me with your offers and swaps thanks for looking here i have a blackberry torch 9800 in great condition and fully boxed with charger and disks and its unlocked to any network, The phone needs a sim card reader as when you put a sim in it doesnt attach it so it need a sim card reader which is 1.75 on ebay but to have fixed at shop its 25 pound so really your gettin a torch really cheap. Its pay as you go so wont get blocked. Everything works apart from the sim card reader! Grab a bargin Contact me on 07933341859 Wanting 75 o.n.o or swap for something let me know what you have

0 comments:

Post a Comment