Wednesday 15 August 2012

BLACKBERRY BOLD 9700-FACTORY UNLOCKED-MINT CONDITION IN WHITE !

HERE I AM SELLING MY BLACKBERRY BOLD 9700 IN WHITE MINT CONDITION WELL LOOKED AFTER COMES WITH CHARGER SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY! CASH ON COLLECTION! FOR MORE INFO CALL:07799770065 hey i am selling my blackberry 9300 with charger it needs a new rubber houseing cost about eight pound from ebay thats why selling it so cheep i am open to swaps anything android basically email or ring me wont answer to texts Hello, I have for sale BNIB Nokia c3-00 in grey on vodafone. Phone never been used. Comes with original set of accesories (unopened). HI I have for sale a excellent condition HTC Desire A8181 runing android 2.3.3, it comes boxed with original charger, usb cable, unused headset and 8gb sd card Please do not email me asking me to post. Cash on collection only. -----GENUINE-----GENUINE-------GENUINE------ Dual CPU, 396 MHz MIPS Processor SKYBOX F3 HD PVR SUPER FAST HD BOX ON THE MARKET VERY EASY AND SIMPLE TO USE. PLUG AND PLAY BOX. INCLUDES: 1X SKYBOX F3 HD 1X WIFI DONGLE 1X HDMI CABLE 1X 12 MONTHS GIFT. MOVIES HD SP ORT HD CHILDREN HD FULL ASIAN HD DOCUMENTARIES HD AND MANY MORE..... 0744 7971 480 TO SCAMMER: I DO NOT SEND THE BOX TO USA OR NIGERIA!! SO PLEASE DONT ASK!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment